• Choose myki
  • My details
  • Payment
  • Review & submit

Managing your myki online just got easier

Submit your request via our new myki webpage

How to replace your myki smartcard

Replace your myki smartcard if:

• It has expired
• It will expire soon
• It is damaged or defective
• It is a registered myki that has been lost or stolen.

The easiest way to replace a myki smartcard is at any staffed premium metropolitan train station, staffed V/Line train station (within the myki boundary), or at one of our PTV Hubs.

If you request to replace a myki via our online form, you will need to send us the myki smartcard you want to replace with a printed copy of the online form.

Lost or stolen phone containing Mobile myki

If your Android phone with Mobile myki has been lost or stolen, contact your service provider immediately to have the phone blocked. For more information see see Google Help and Support.

For more information about replacing a myki, see Replace a ticket.

You're always ready to travel with myki auto top up.